Welcome to the
We need your feedback!
Please let us know what you like about Database Commander, including how you think it could be improved.
Database Commander is a database manager with user-friendly interface for Windows operation system. Application features:
- Connection to any data store accessible via OLE DB;
- Creating configuration files with connection information;
- Two view panels with different data sources for copy and move operations;
- Database operations: copy, mode and delete tables;
- Foreign constraints automatic generation (after copy
or move table operation);
- Table operations: view, insert, update and delete
- Looking identity fields in destination table for row
- Preview data from related tables in the grid;
- Easy user interface;
- Small executable file.
New release 0.8.51.
Some new features:
* Status bar;
* Sending error reports to developers.
Few minor bugs have been fixed and some new features:
* Copy, Move and Delete operations with tables in database;
* Foreign constraints automatic generation (after copy or move table
* Preview data from related tables in the grid;
* Looking identity fields in destination table for row copy operations.
Release 0.8.2 is now available.
This release contain a number of bug fixes and some new features:
* Hide/Show left/right panel (preview and edit data in full screen window);
* Refresh operation (clear cache and fill current version of data).